- SunkenShip.com does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis.
- Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection. Further, SunkenShip.com reserves the right to contact a user regarding matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected.
- Users also should be aware that non personal information and data may automatically be collected through the standard operation of SunkenShip.com internet servers or through the use of "cookies." Information about "Cookies" is usually available in the help section of most browsers.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email message stating you do not want to receive e-mail from our company. Users should be aware it may be impossible to delete all references to a user without some residual information remaining because of backups and deleted records.
- SunkenShip.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement outlined herein is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.